My co-host Charlie Birney joins me in Annapolis and we end up podcasting from a back booth at Ram’s Head. Thanks guys, for hosting the show. On this episode, we talk about the growing list of shows under the Podcast Village umbrella and podcasting in general.
Tag Archive for: podcasting
Charlie Birney and I are now on Episode 6 of our new social media podcast – “Practically Social: The Jeff and Charlie Show.” In this episode, we sit down with Liz Borcik, social media senior manager with Planit, to talk Periscope, social media trends, interns in the workplace and more!
I’m looking forward to speaking at the upcoming Convergence in Communications Conference, set for March 6 at Artisphere in Arlington, Virginia. I’ll be on a panel discussing podcasting and video casting, sharing tips and insights into how to integrate podcasting with your communications program. While podcasting has been around for many years, it is emerging as […]
- Davis to Lead Session on B2B Marketing Strategies During Mid-Atlantic MarCom Summit
- Davis to Share PR Insights as Keynote Speaker at Baltimore PR Conference
- PR – Doing a good deed and getting caught
- What the media wants (and when)
- J. Davis Public Relations, LLC’s fees for 2023
- JD/PR wins Award of Excellence for Media Relations at 2022 ‘Best in Maryland’ awards