Prepare Now for Your Next Crisis
Unexpected difficulties can strike any company. In fact, they will. JD/PR offers a full range of crisis communications services, from plan development and training sessions to roll-up-your-sleeves assistance when things go wrong. The keys to crisis management are having a plan in place, rapid response, information control and third-party support. We can help you with a vulnerabilities assessment, development of core messages and materials, spokesperson preparation, and monitoring of emerging issues.
Real-life crisis communications experience by JD/PR includes:
- Private school whose administrator was accused of sexual harassment.
- Insider trading allegations involving an organization’s executive director.
- Death at a national ski resort.
- A high profile dispute involving a landmark building.
- Bankruptcy fallout affecting a company’s online reputation.
- Racial incident involving private school student.
- Covid-19 communications for a nursing home.
- Allegations of sexual harassment against organization’s leader.
- Apartment explosion.
- Private school faced with sexual abuse allegations involving employee.
- Controversial approval process for commercial real estate project.
- Issues management in connection with Duke lacrosse case.
- Death at an outdoor adventure venue.
- Accusations of mismanagement by members of management team for a Washington, D.C. attraction.
- Carbon monoxide poisoning and death at a housing project.
- Injury of a fan at a major sporting event in Baltimore.
Protect Your Reputation with any of these Options
Covers five full days of emergency on-the-spot crisis PR counseling and services.
Covers a full day of roll-up-your-sleeves and dive in intensive crisis PR counseling and services.
Buy a plan for your next crisis
Not currently experiencing a crisis? It’s a good idea to plan for your next crisis today. Our experienced team will create a custom crisis communications plan just for your company. The process takes about 6–8 weeks.
Mobile crisis plan
Already have a plan? Is it still in a three-ring binder? We will update your plan and convert it so you can access it via mobile device via Dropbox or your intranet.
Need a different solution?
Book a crisis communications consultation right now with Jeffrey Davis and talk through any issues you have so you can make a clear decision about your needs. Includes half-hour prep and up to 2 hours for a meeting.
To immediately get started with managing a crisis, select one of the options (month/week/day) based on the situation and make arrangements to provide a deposit via wire/ACH. After the initial fee is exhausted, we will make plans to replenish and continue service at an hourly rate of $325. Any unused funds on deposit when work is done are refunded.
Ready? Call 410-372-0827