Prepare Now for Your Next Crisis
Unexpected difficulties can strike any company. In fact, they will. JD/PR offers a full range of crisis communications services, from plan development and training sessions to roll-up-your-sleeves assistance when things go wrong. The keys to crisis management are having a plan in place, rapid response, information control and third-party support. We can help you with a vulnerabilities assessment, development of core messages and materials, spokesperson preparation, and monitoring of emerging issues.
Real-life crisis communications experience by JD/PR includes:
- Private school whose administrator was accused of sexual harassment.
- Insider trading allegations involving an organization’s executive director.
- Death at a national ski resort.
- A high profile dispute involving a landmark building.
- Bankruptcy fallout affecting a company’s online reputation.
- Racial incident involving private school student.
- Covid-19 communications for a nursing home.
- Allegations of sexual harassment against organization’s leader.
- Apartment explosion.
- Private school faced with sexual abuse allegations involving employee.
- Controversial approval process for commercial real estate project.
- Issues management in connection with Duke lacrosse case.
- Death at an outdoor adventure venue.
- Accusations of mismanagement by members of management team for a Washington, D.C. attraction.
- Carbon monoxide poisoning and death at a housing project.
- Injury of a fan at a major sporting event in Baltimore.