JD/PR offers a full range of crisis communications services, from plan development and training sessions to roll-up-your-sleeves assistance when things go wrong.
Real-life crisis communications experience includes:
- An educational institution whose top administrator was charged with sexual harassment.
- Insider trading allegations involving an organization’s executive director.
- Death at a national ski resort.
- A high profile dispute involving a landmark building.
- Bankruptcy fallout affecting a company’s online reputation.
- Allegations of sexual harassment against organization’s leader.
- Controversial approval process for commercial real estate project.
- Issues management in connection with Duke lacrosse case.
- Accusations of mismanagement by members of management team for a Washington, D.C. attraction.
- Carbon monoxide poisoning and death at a housing project.
- Injury of a fan at a major sporting event in Baltimore.